We respect your privacy
- www.cornhill-on-tweed.co.uk is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by contacting us.
- We use a technology called "cookies" as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system.The information we gather by these cookies is anonymous for use with Google Analytics. You can set your browser to stop this happening, but this may prevent the website from functioning correctly, and subsequently reduce the quality of your visit.
- If you have any questions about privacy, please contact us. Email the Cornhill-on-Tweed Community website